Eeep! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Ashley from Keeping Up With Ashley And Cody and the lovely Kayla from The Felicity Jar. I’d like to first extend my gratitude to them for nominating me, you gals are awesome – Go check them out – after you read this!
The Liebster Award is a way for bloggers to highlight other up & coming blogs and share the blogging love. It’s a great way to discover new blogs to follow and support other amazing blogger peeps!
They ask 5-11 new nominees of their choice 11 questions and answer the ones posed by the person who nominated them in another blog post.
Things You Must Do When Nominated:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you with a link to his or her blog.
- Write 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers (with fewer than 1,000 followers) who you feel deserve the award.
- Answer the 11 questions posted by the presenter.
- Write 11 questions for your nominees.
Let’s get some personal Q’s and A them, shall we?
Describe your blog in one word
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as a way to keep myself accountable for something, as a journal to look back on and to share my life lessons with others in the hopes of inspiring someone with my words. I didn’t know it’d lead me to my purpose.
What are your must read blogs?
I love reading other lifestyle blogs and motivational bloggers. Recently I’ve really gotten into reading blogging and business blogs to try to improve my little online home!
Paper or Digital?
I can’t choose! Paper AND Digital. I love drawing and painting so if I had to choose, I guess I’d go with paper?
Gold. but if that doesn’t count then Tiffany blue! Which is kind of like a mint color?
Dog or Cat?
Both! I love them for different reasons, but I’m leaning ever so slightly over to the cat side.
You’re shopping for yourself, what is the first store you go to? Why?
Probably an office supply store or art store. If I’m not already at Michael’s. Or Joann’s. Or VS Pink. I CAN’T PICK ONE!
What do you like to do for fun?
Arts & crafts while I take a Skillshare class or watch YouTube videos. Incessantly. Any other YouTube lovers out there?
If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do?
Invest + donate + buy an ungodly amount of cookies (the chewy kind!)
Favorite chick flick?
500 Days of Summer. Because Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
1. What is your favorite season?
Springtime is my favorite!
2. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?
3. What is your favorite song to listen to while cruising with the windows down?
Milky Chance – Stolen Dance
4. What is one habit you have that you would like to kick?
Finding excuses to not work out!
5. What was your first car?
6. What was your favorite subject in high school?
7. When you’re on vacation, what is your favorite thing to do?
Relax + eat toooons of food.
8. Paper or plastic?
Mmm, depends. Paper is more environmentally friendly, but plastic is reusable…
9. What is your favorite beverage?
Coffee + CocaCola (the legit stuff, no diet coke for me)
10. What’s your favorite show to binge watch?
In no particular order: The Blacklist, Castle, Criminal Minds…I like detective shows!
11. If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what animal would you want to have?
I’d want to have a lion! (Did you know that a group of lions is called a pride?)
And the Nominees are…drumroll
Now it’s time to nominate some cool people with cool blogs! Make sure you hop over to their blogs and give them some luuurve!
My Q’s for you are:
- Where do you see yourself in a few years?
- What motivates you to blog?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- A book recommendation?
- What is one goal you are working towards?
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
- Tell me something you love about yourself
- If you could create your dream job, what would it be?
- Your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
- A great piece of advice you’ve been given?
- Your favorite quote?
I can’t wait to read all of your responses, ladies!
BUT WAIT! I’d also like to
hear read your responses, dear reader! Answer these questions down in the comment section and let’s get to know each other better! You can also write questions you would like to know about me that weren’t covered in this post!